Some resources to help you getting started with STM32 programming.
0 Item Items
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Expected Availability Date:
By buying this product you can collect up to 251 loyalty points. Your cart will total 251 points that can be converted into a voucher of ₹ 12.55.
MODBUS RTU 8I8O
Modbus is an open, widespread and well- established serial communication protocol used within building automation. The module has 8 digital inputs 8 digital outputs . All inputs and outputs are isolated from the logic system by optocouplers with 4 Analog Inputs This module has 8 1c/o on board relays with contacts taken out for field devices. Each relay has unique coil address which is used to force relay on/off. The coil can be made on/off individually or in combination using modbus commands. This module has processor that continuously scans the 8 digital key inputs and sends the status of keys to master when read query from master is detected This module is connected to the RS485 bus with twisted-pair wire. Communication is via MODBUS RTU or MODBUS ASCII. The module is designed for mounting on a DIN rail in accordance with DIN EN 5002. The module is equipped with a set of LEDs used to indicate the status of inputs and outputs useful for diagnostic purposes and helping to find errors.
Features Of MODBUS RTU 8I8O V2:
• Cost Effective Expannsion Module For Existing PLC System
• Input Power supply 12v DC
• 8 optocoupler isolated inputs with screw terminals.
• Communication - RS485- Modbus slave
• 8 relay outputs with 7A/240VAC contacts with screw terminals.
• Output status LEDs.
• LCD Display Interfaced.
• 3 Key Inputs. - 4 Analog Input Channel.
• RS232 Tx, Rx interface with MAX232 IC and RS-485 Interface.
• Onboard LM2596 based Regulated Power supply - DIN Rail Mount
No customer reviews for the moment.