Some resources to help you getting started with STM32 programming.
5 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
Expected Availability Date:
By buying this product you can collect up to 18 loyalty points. Your cart will total 18 points that can be converted into a voucher of ₹ 0.90.
– Fully static 8-bit 1T 8051 core CMOS microcontroller.
– Instruction set fully compatible with MCS-51.
– 4-level priority interrupt configuration.
– Dual data pointer (DPTRs)
– Wide voltage operating range 2.4V Up to 5.5V.
– Wide operating frequency up to 16MHz.
– Industrial operating temperature -40°C to +105°C.
– Up to 18K bytes of APROM user program code area.
– Configurable 4K/3K/2K/1K/ 0K byte LDROM boot code area, user flexible configuration.
– All FLASH areas are separated into 128 bytes one page.
– Built-in IAP programming function.
– Code encryption function.
– 256 bytes of on-chip direct access RAM.
– An additional 768 bytes of on-chip indirect access RAM (XRAM) is read and written by the MOVX instruction.
– 16 MHz high speed internal oscillator with ±1% accuracy level at 5.0V supply. Full operating condition range ±2% accuracy level.
– 10 kHz low speed internal oscillator.
– Supports external clock input.
– Supports system clock real-time software switching (On-the-fly) function.
– Supports software configuration clock frequency division up to 1 /512.
– Up to 17 standard universal pins, plus one pin for input only. All output pins can be configured with two output slopes (slew rate) via software
– Standard external interrupt pin??????? and ???????
– Two sets of 16-bit timer/counters 0 and 1 compatible with standard 8051
– one set of 16-bit timer 2 with 3 inputs Capture function, 9 input pins to choose from
– a set of 16-bit auto-reload function Timer 3, which can be used to configure the baud rate of the serial port UART
– a set of 16-bit PWM count interrupts
– a set of watchdogs ( WDT), with internal 10kHz independent clock as the clock source
– a set of self-wake-up function timers (WKT) for autonomous wake
- up in low-power mode – two full-duplex serial ports with framing error detection and automatic address recognition . The TXD and RXD pins of UART0 can be replaced by software pins
– a set of SPI buses. When the system clock is 16MHz, the maximum transfer rate of both master mode and slave mode can reach 8Mbps
– a set of I2C bus, master mode and slave. The mode can achieve a maximum transfer rate of 400kbps
– three pairs, 6-channel pulse width modulator (PWM), 10 output pins to choose from, 16-bit resolution, with different operating modes and Fault Brake function
– Up to 8-channel pin interrupt capability, all I/O ports support this feature, software-configurable edge or level triggering
– a 12-bit ADC with up to 500ksps slew rate, hardware boot and compare conversion results are easier to control Motor Function
Power Management Module:
– Two power-saving modes: Idle mode and Power-down mode
– Undervoltage detection (BOD) is used to detect system supply low voltage, 4-level voltage selection, configurable interrupt or reset response
– Power-on reset (POR)
powerful ESD and EFT capability
– New Tang on-chip debugging (OCD simulation) based on KEILTM development environment – Xintang
in circuit programming (ICP programming)
– Nuvo in system programming (ISP programming), programming chips through UART