Some resources to help you getting started with STM32 programming.
1 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
Expected Availability Date:
By buying this product you can collect up to 200 loyalty points. Your cart will total 200 points that can be converted into a voucher of ₹ 10.00.
Q: What is the difference between ESP32-A1S and ESP32-Audio-kit?
A: ESP32-Audio-kit is the development board of ESP32-A1S, including ESP32-A1S module.
Q: Can ESP32-Audio-KIT play Bluetooth audio? Also support Bluetooth distribution network? Is the development board source open?
A: Bluetooth distribution network is also supported, but requires secondary development. The development board source code is currently not open.
Q: ESP32-Audio-KIt How is this accessed?
A: Access via mobile phone data cable
● Low-power dual-core 32-bit CPU for application processor
●The main frequency is up to 240MHz, and the computing power is up to 600 DMIPS.
● Built-in 520 KB SRAM, 8M PSRAM
● Supports interfaces such as UART/SPI/I2C/PWM
● Headphone port: Insert 3.5mm headphone jack to support left and right channel output
● Left and right channel speakers: support output 4Ω 3W speaker output, and support dual channel output
● Two analog microphones, respectively, as audio input; support for headset microphone input
● Support 3.7V lithium battery input; support 5V 2A power input, support simultaneous lithium battery charging
● Support 64G SD card reading and writing
● Support multiple sleep modes
● Embedded Lwip and FreeRTOS
● Support STA/AP/STA+AP working mode
● Support Smart Config/AirKiss one-click distribution network
● Support secondary development