Some resources to help you getting started with STM32 programming.
1 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
Expected Availability Date:
By buying this product you can collect up to 20 loyalty points. Your cart will total 20 points that can be converted into a voucher of ₹ 2.00.
Power test module can be used to check whether the wire line to ground zero of the socket has been connected，screening the hidden trouble in security of household socket to ensure electricity safety.
2. The function and characteristics
● The onboard terminal 5.08 mm
● The onboard three LED status indicators
● Can be used to detect the rated current of 10A or 16A socket
3. Introduced the hardware and instructions
● The board size: 25 * 17 mm
● The board function description:
Modules on the terminal of L, N, E feet, respectively connect the socket of L (fire/phase line), N (zero line), E (ground), and then according to the L1, L2, L3 three lamp judging the state of the socket connection is correct (0: the lights went out,1:the light on).
|L1||L2||L3||The test results|
|0||1||0||Ground wire no wiring|
|0||0||1||Null line no wiring|
|1||1||0||Live wire and Null line connect opposite|
|1||0||1||Live wire and Ground wire connect opposite|
|1||1||1||Live wire and Ground wire connect opposite, Ground wire no wiring|