Product not delivered
 Technical Discussions   Started by Harmanpreet Singh BRAR   2019-12-13 15:07:19 +05:30   Comments: 2    Viewed: 107

1. My product was to be delivered on 29 november 2019
    but it is instead returned to you. 
    Please send me the product or please refund me. 
    My product number TFDQZSJAA
    Harmanpreet Singh BRAR, 2019-12-13 15:07:19 +05:30
  2. Hacktronics
    Hacktronics Administrator Staff Member Bangalore

Dear Sir,

The parcel is returned due to incomplete address: Vpo Dhilwan Kalan Tehsil Kotkapura District Faridkot
    There needs to be more detailed address with landmarks, house number, colony and street names.
    Lite Courier service do not deliver to partial address, if the address is a remote location or a village PO address,
    we suggest our customers to use India Post, or provide some alternate address where delivery can be done by courier companies.
    Also as we already sends automated notifications for delivery issue on whatsapp and email, customer can contact the delivery company and can resolve the issue for example by picking directly from their service centers.
    India is a vast country, its not even remotely feasible for us to exactly predict which carrier works better for which location. As a policy we empower our customers to choose from a wide variety of shipping options that work best for them and their delivery location.

Thanks,

Priyank

Hacktronics, 2019-12-13 22:32:03 +05:30
  3. (You must log in or sign up to post here)

Write your reason

Terms & Conditions!
Help!

* Local stocks, Lightning 

fast delivery

Every time you shop - no minimum order value.

View details