Some resources to help you getting started with STM32 programming.
2 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
Expected Availability Date:
By buying this product you can collect up to 49 loyalty points. Your cart will total 49 points that can be converted into a voucher of ₹ 2.45.
High precision microvolt / millivolt voltage amplifier small signal instrumentation amplifier AD620 transmitter
Using AD620 as the main amplifier, it can amplify microvolts and millivolts. Magnification . 1 .5 -1000 -fold, are adjustable. High accuracy, low offset, and better linearity. Adjustable zero to improve accuracy. Can be used for AC and DC model amplification.
High precision, low offset , AC, DC microvolt, millivolt voltage amplifier, can be used for AC and DC small signal amplification, microvolt, millivolt voltage amplification. (The use of the module needs to have a certain electronic foundation. If there is no basic customer, please purchase carefully. Our store provides technical support.)
Product bright spot:
1 : Wide input range This product adopts AD620 amplifier, which can amplify microvolts and millivolts. It has higher amplification accuracy and better linearity than the LM358 on the market . The maximum voltage output range is ± 9V .
2 : The amplification factor uses a potentiometer to amplify the input signal. The amplification factor is up to 1000 times, and it can be adjusted by only one potentiometer.
3 : Adjustable zero point The zero point can be adjusted through the zero potentiometer to improve the accuracy, and there will be no zero point drift phenomenon to meet customer needs.
4 : There is a negative pressure output module that uses a 7660A negative pressure chip to output negative pressure ( -Vin ), which can be provided to customers to drive other dual power loads.
. 5 : the Mini -type size is 32 * 22 is mm , four weeks evenly distributed . 4 th 3mm positioning holes , on both sides of the front row of 2.54mm standard spacing.
1. Input Voltage: . 3 - . 11 V the DC . ( Batch can be customized )
2. Magnification: 1.5-1000 times adjustable, zero point adjustable
3. Signal input voltage: 100uV--300 mV
4. Signal output range: ± ( Vin-2V )
5. Negative pressure output: greater than -Vin . Due to the internal resistance of the negative pressure chip output, the actual output is greater than -Vin , the greater the load power, the greater the negative pressure drop.
6. Offset voltage: 50μV .
7. Input bias current: 1.0nA (maximum value).
8. Common mode rejection ratio: 100dB
9. Offset voltage drift: 0.6μV/ ℃ (maximum). 10. Stable, time: 2μV/month maximum
11. Module weight : 4g
12. Size : 32*22mm
Note: +S : signal input terminal , -S : signal input negative terminal (can be connected to GND) , Vout signal output , V- output a - Vin voltage (for sensor power supply) . Signal input, signal output, power input, The 3 signals must be in common.
1 . Zero wiring diagram prior to use according to the wiring diagram zero , + S and -S shorted, adjust the zero knob so that the output Vout is 0 V to .
2. The single-ended input wiring diagram This wiring diagram is for a signal, the sensor of the single-ended output , silicon photovoltaic cells and the like .
3. Differential input wiring diagram This wiring diagram is suitable for differential output pressure sensors, bridges and other sensors.