Some resources to help you getting started with STM32 programming.
3 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
Expected Availability Date:
By buying this product you can collect up to 11 loyalty points. Your cart will total 11 points that can be converted into a voucher of ₹ 1.10.
MC34063A_NV is a chip based MC34063A for providing reverse voltage, negative voltage module. It is capable of converting the +5V voltage to a voltage output of -5V. The output voltage can be adjusted by adjusting the potentiometer as required.
1. Using embedded technology of single chip microcomputer.
2. Input positive voltage and output negative voltage.
3. Easy to operate, the output voltage can be adjusted by a potentiometer.
4. The module is small, easy to carry and use in various occasions.
1. Input voltage range: 3.6V-36V.
2. Output voltage range: negative 1.5V to negative 36V. Output voltage regulation characteristics; load regulation rate is less than 5%.
3. Output current. The IC internal switch tube of this module is 1.5A, but for safety and heat generation, it is recommended that the load power consumption of this module is less than 0.5W. That is, when the output is negative 5V, the load is within 100MA, and it is recommended to be 50MA.
Note: The higher the negative pressure of the output, the lower the load capacity.